CITIZEN ONLINE REPORTING SYSTEM (COR SYSTEM)
The Village of Solvay Police Department now offers online incident reporting. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using the COR System allows you to submit a incident report immediately. Please confirm the following:
- This is NOT an Emergency
- There are NO known suspect(s) OR suspect description
- This incident is NOT happening right now or did not just happen
- You are the victim or have control/responsibility over the property
- The incident happened within the Village of Solvay
- The following can be reported online:
- Harassment – Unknown suspect
- Lost/Missing Property
- Property Damage under $1500.00 (no known suspect)
- Property Theft under $3000.00 (no known suspect)
- Lost/stolen Credit or Debit Card (no known suspect)
If above criteria is met, an online report can be filed. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
Upon completion of the reporting process (submit) a confirmation message, “Your online police report has been submitted” will appear indicating that your police report has been successfully submitted. A police officer will contact you within 24/48 hours.
Please Note: All cases filed using the COR System will be reviewed. Filing a false police report is a crime.
PLEASE FILL OUT YOUR REPORT BELOW
(Please make sure to click on the report submit button when finished)